This rental agreement is for the rental of an RV between Camp Kernville and [YOU] for the dates & rate listed below.
At the time of reservation you are required to pay for 100% of the entire stay. In addition, there is a $100.00 (one hundred dollar) cleaning and cancellation deposit due at the time of booking.
- Any cancellation of an RV rental must be done so in writing 30 days prior to arrival date. You will be granted a ‘raincheck’ (amount paid for reserving RV and site) good for one-year from arrival date (non-transferable and excluding holidays). The $100 cancellation deposit however is forfeited and nonrefundable under any and all circumstances.
- Any cancellation within the 30 days will be a forfeiture of your entire deposit (cancellation deposit, camp site AND RV rental).
The RV deposit will be held for up to 14 days after check-out. A Camp Kernville employee will inspect the trailer to assure the RV has been returned to us clean and without damage or missing inventory. In the event the RV needs cleaning (other than tanks dumped) you will be charged a minimum of $40.00, more if necessary. If any damages are incurred during your stay, repairs will be deducted from your deposit. If damages exceed the deposit, your credit card on file will be charged the difference. (If you requested your unit to be put in the E section you understand there isn't a sewer connection and thereby understand the following charges: $35/dump of grey water; $200/dump of black water)
In the event that the RV rental has been damaged prior to your arrival and we are unable to provide the RV to you, we will make every effort to provide you with another rental (if possible). If we are unable to provide you with a rental we, Camp Kernville, will refund your full deposit and can not be held liable for any inconvenience that is caused to you.
Upon your arrival you will be walked through the basics of the RV rental. It is the renter’s responsibility to understand the basic mechanics of the RV to avoid any problems. ***Check-ins AFTER OFFICE HOURS will incur a $50 convenience charge (please call in advance for office hours as they fluctuate depending on the season.)***
- Pets are not allowed and smoking is PROHIBITED in the RV rental.
- The RV is stocked with all kitchenware and necessary appliances. It is your responsibility to bring all bed and bath linens.
- Wipe down all counters, cook top, table, refrigerator, sinks, tub & toilet. Sweep and mop floor (if carpet is in RV…park will vacuum). Wash all kitchenware: pots, pans, dishes, etc.
Please complete all fields below and submit your acceptance of the Camp Kernville RV Rental Agreement.