A NOTICE TO OUR CUSTOMERS
We have received many calls inquiring whether we are currently open,
if we are allowing RV units (trailers, motorhomes, etc) during this time,
and if we are taking new reservations for spring and summer.
The answer is YES!
During these interesting and concerning times, we are adapting to what our government officials are
asking of us all regarding social distancing and limiting person to person contact.
With that said, there are many people on the road looking for a place to stay since federal and state RV/Campgrounds are closing.
Please be assured, we will be staying open and providing 'shelter' to those needing it.
Between today March 27th, 2020 and May 1st, 2020, we will be open to RVs ONLY.
Since RVs are self contained units, you may quarantine inside your unit and on your site.
We are requiring all on property to use your own bathroom facilities (as ours will remain locked during this time)
and continue practicing social distancing in an effort to follow those restrictions passed down by the government.
Here is what you need to know:
1. Reservations must be made by phone or through our booking engine (Book Now tab on this website)
2. We are allowing drive ins but we strongly recommend reserving in advance due to availability.
(If you are a drive in, you will need to call 760-376-1000 to pay for your site and check in.)
3. We will not be allowing 'walk ins' during this limited period of time.
4. All new reservations with arrivals between today 3.27.2020 and 5.1.2020 must be for RV units.
We will NOT be allowing tent camping during this period of time.
5. When arriving for your reservation, we ask you call 760-376-1000 to check in.
6. We have a porta pottie and hand washing station across from the office for your convenience
We will be disinfecting these amenities a few times a day.
7. We reserve the right to close the beach if necessary.
Our #1 concern is the health and safety of our employees and our patrons.
It is our pleasure to serve you during this time.