Notice to Tenants 5/12/2020: Latest on Our Health and Safety Plans
Please read our Health and Safety Guidelines below so you are aware and confident of the updates we are taking and need you to take to comply with Covid-19 regulations. 1. Office and maintenance staff continue to be on property 7 days a week. We are asking to continue contactless interaction with staff when at all possible. The office has a help window to accommodate should you need in person help. Otherwise, please call the office # 760-376-1000 or Maintenance (Emergencies Only) 760-636-3601 to reach a staff member.
2. The restrooms and beach will reopen May 21st, 2020.
3. Beach Registration Required Until Further Notice Due to local, state and federal guidelines, we must provide a plan for the beach to be in compliance with social distancing and social gathering guidelines. EZUp sites are extremely limited due to these guidelines. Therefore, tenants will be required to register for a beach permit (valid for #1 day at a time only). Should you want to 'reserve' a beach site, you will need to register at the office (see schedule below) to receive your assignment. Sites are available on a first-come first-served basis for all tenants and guests. If you would like to book a beach site back-to-back nights, preference will be given to those who did not receive a pass the prior day. Should sites still be available after preferred registration, we will backfill open beach sites in order of those guest(s) on the wait list. Registration times are as follows: Friday and Saturday: 7:15am Sunday-Thursday: 8:30am *If you register and receive a beach permit, you must have EZUp in place by 10am (or your site will be released to the next person on the wait list) and taken down by 8pm.
3. Laundry room is to remain open. We have provided a portie pottie and handwashing station across from the office should you need those facilities. We are disinfecting these areas as well as all high touch surfaces multiple times a day.
4. Continue to follow the social distancing rules of at least 6' apart.
5. Social gatherings of more than 10 people is strictly prohibited.
*These documents and their contents are subject to modification depending upon changing rules and restrictions set forth by the Kern County Health Department, CDC, State and Federal Government regulations.